We are all aware of the sheer volume of advice and reaction with regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the need to reduce the risks of infection. In light of this we have introduced new procedures for delivery drivers in reaction to the recent Coronavirus outbreak.
Please ensure you follow and comply with all instructions you are given.
ADMISSION IS REFUSED TO ANYONE WHO:
• Had contact with someone who is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19
• Had or are currently having flu like symptoms including fever, chills, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
Please ensure whilst visiting our site observe the following safety procedures to limit movement on our site.
• Stay in the cab during the loading unloading process
• Only leave the cab if authorised to do
• Avoid contact with our staff whilst securing your cargo and trailer
• Limit their contact with our employees to the minimum.
• PLEASE DO NOT USE our facilities without authorisation
• PLEASE DO NOT PARK onsite overnight
We are instructing our staff to limit their contact with visiting drivers.
Thank you for your co-operation.