We are looking for a Packaging Designer, who is part of a team responsible for the design, development and sample production requirements of the business. This includes concept design, print/product development and fulfillment of day to day sampling, ensuring that the needs of our customers are met at all times.
Sound like you? Find out more…
- Developing design concepts from product samples and customer’s brief.
- Fulfilling the brief whilst considering assembly time, aesthetics, functionality, budget and supply chain requirements.
- Mindful usage of raw materials considering commercial and environmental obligations.
- Liaising with the relevant production teams to ensure design concepts can be effectively and efficiently manufactured.
- Preparing drawings, layouts and pallet plans.
- Liaising with customers, ink suppliers, production teams and artworkers to raise print proofs for customers approval.
- Achieving set timelines for development and project launches.
- Responding to CRM requests and timely completion.
- Cross checking system to sample data accuracy.
- Logging drawings and record keeping.
- Shipping completed samples.
- Efficient workload management.
- To have had hands-on experience of using AG CAD, or such like software in the corrugated manufacturing industry.
- Experience in operating sample cutting tables.
- A track-record of proven experience (ideally 3 years +).
- A good business sense – numerate, IT literate and commercially aware.
- Ability to engender good working relationships with customers and colleagues. Co-operative and professional.
- Self-motivation and determination.
- Clear communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise their own work load. A reliable, dependable self-starter.
- Attention to detail – accurate and methodical in work, and will see the job through.
- Calm, reliable, trustworthy, unflappable.
- A full clean driving licence.
KPIs / Measures
- Project outcome.
Please apply by e-mail with your full CV and a covering letter (including current salary) to Carol at [email protected]
No agencies please.
Thank you for all of the applications – this role has now been filled.