We are looking for a Production Administrator who is responsible for all Production Administration, Material Planning and Stock Control processes within Operations.
Sound like you? Find out more…
- Manage material flow and deliveries from suppliers, ensuring production plan is met.
- Communicate priorities / plan to suppliers and progress accordingly.
- Update system with material delivery dates.
- Communicate plans / issues with production teams as required.
- Raise purchase orders for production tooling and consumables, progress accordingly.
- Receipt and allocate tooling and consumables on delivery
- Investigate production material waste and shortages, updating system as required.
- Monitor production performance against schedules, reporting on deficiencies, with reasons.
- Communicate / report relevant information and data to senior management in a timely manner.
- Oversee and improve stock control procedures for all aspects of stock – Raw Materials, WIP and Finished Goods.
- Carry out and manage stock takes as required.
- To keep on-site and off-site stock levels to a minimum, and ensure stock write-offs are at zero value.
- Ensure company and legislative H&S standards and procedures are maintained at all times.
- To have had hands-on experience of Administration and stock control in an FMCG business.
- Familiar with a high-level operations and procurement environment.
- A track-record of proven supply chain experience (ideally 3 years +) in a small/medium sized commercial organisation.
- A good business sense – numerate, IT literate and commercially aware. Good working knowledge of MS Office. Experience of ABACA software an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to engender good working relationships with both suppliers and colleagues. Co-operative and professional.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation and determination.
- Clear communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise their own work load. A reliable, dependable self-starter.
- Attention to detail – accurate and methodical in work, and will see the job through.
- Calm, reliable, trustworthy, unflappable.
- A full driving licence.
KPIs / Measures
- Stock Accuracy.
- OTIF delivery performance.
- Production throughput / efficiency reports.
- Adherence to production budgets.
Please apply by e-mail with your full CV and a covering letter (including current salary) to Carol at [email protected]
No agencies please.