We are looking for a Warehouse Manager who is responsible for all Warehouse activities and staff, ensuring that all processes are carried out to defined procedures in a safe and efficient manner.
Sound like you? Find out more…
- Oversee and manage all warehouse processes, including goods in, production flow, finished goods storage, picking and loading.
- To ensure all company procedures are followed without fail and that all system controls are being maintained.
- Ensure that all material movements are properly scanned using RF ‘guns’ and that the process is regularly audited for accuracy.
- To carry out all warehouse system administration – goods in bookings, material receipts etc.
- To plan and allocate labour across 3 shifts to ensure adequate and smooth running of warehouse operations, including full cover as required.
- Responsible for forklift driver training, ensuring that all training is fully up to date and certified.
- Ensure all forklift daily safety and maintenance checks are carried out and that all maintenance programmes are adhered to.
- Liaising with Transport Manager to ensure all deliveries are loaded and despatched in full and on time.
- Responsible for ensuring deliveries are presented in a professional, high-quality manner, carrying out regular audits.
- Manage warehouse staff performance, including any disciplinary issues as necessary.
- Ensure company and legislative H&S standards and procedures are maintained at all times.
- To have had hands-on experience of Warehouse Management in a FMCG environment.
- A track-record of proven Warehouse systems experience (ideally 3 years +) in a small/medium sized commercial organisation.
- To have experience of driving counterbalance and, ideally, reach forklift trucks.
- A good business sense – numerate, IT literate and commercially aware. Good working knowledge of MS Office. Experience of ABACA software an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to engender good working relationships with all areas of the business. Co-operative and professional.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Self-motivation and determination.
- Clear communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise their own work load. A reliable, dependable self-starter.
- Attention to detail – accurate and methodical in work, and will see the job through.
- Calm, reliable, trustworthy, unflappable.
- A full driving licence.
KPIs / Measures
- WH Stock Accuracy.
- OTIF delivery performance.
- Adherence to budgets.
Please apply by e-mail with your full CV and a covering letter (including current salary) to Carol at [email protected]
No agencies please.