You might be a food or drinks producer, maybe a skincare or make-up manufacturer or perhaps a pet food supplier. Whatever you produce, there is lots to think about when deciding on the best packaging:
- How do you make the packaging attractive, yet sustainable and environmentally friendly?
- How do you get the product to your customers without damage?
- How do you keep the product at the right temperature for shipping?
- Who is your target market?
- What’s your message?
- How do you optimise your packaging for both online and in-store retail?
- What information do you need to put on the packaging?
- How do you stand out from the rest?
- How do you understand and adhere to the retailer’s packaging requirements?
- And lots more!
Does it feel like you don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, we are here to help.
Our experienced Designers will lead you on a voyage of discovery to ensure the right packaging for your product. Be prepared for lots of questions so we can understand your product, your brand and your company. This will allow us to design something that shouts about your company. You will get packaging samples and prototypes along the way so you can see how it is shaping up. Our Design team are brimming with ideas and would love to hear from you so they can come up with the perfect packaging for your product.
One final point; 2020 is going to be the year of online shopping for Christmas presents. Some studies show that as much as one third of all Christmas spending will be online this year. Global shopping habits and behaviours are evolving rapidly and online will be a huge focus moving into 2021 and for the future. Make sure you make the most of this opportunity by having the best possible packaging to entice your customers.
Please get in touch with us to see how we can help you best package your products for the festive season and beyond.